- We are inside for Worship! Our “Re Opening” team worked hard on a plan with your safety and comfort our utmost concern. We are following the guidelines recommended by the CDC and the Western North Carolina Conference. You can read more about those guidelines HERE.
- We offer two services at 8:30 and 10:30. We need to limit the number of people inside at one time, so registration is required.
- Wiggle Worship will be available during the 10:30 service at LIMTED CAPACITY. At this time, we can only have up to 8 children in Wiggle Worship. Registration is required. As always, all children are welcome to worship with their families in the Worship Service. We will need to limit the number of people inside at one time, so registration will be required.
Sunday, March 7, 2021
- Register HERE for the 8:30 Worship Service
- Register HERE for the 10:30 Worship Service
- Register HERE for 10:30 Wiggle Worship
- Register HERE Sunday School (Adult and Youth)
Our protocols for indoor worship are as follows:
1. We ask that you register through the Church Center App. You will be able to choose which service you are attending and check all the people in your household who will be attending. You will be asked how many chairs you need grouped together for Worship and which Sunday School classes you will be attending.
2. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow for the check-in process. When you arrive for Worship, you must enter through the main entrance. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building. Masks are required for the comfort and safety of all congregation members. Please wear your mask at all times while inside the building. An usher will direct you to your seat. The seats will have been sanitized before each service.